#HarperGirl Lifestyle: Dogs as Babies
Posted on Saturday, September 26 2015 11:39:00 AM in Lifestyle by - Harper
Ok we all know her, (hell maybe we ARE her). You know, the girl who treats her dogs like they’re her human babies. Don’t get me wrong we all love dogs, well... the normal ones of us anyway ;) but some among us love them just that tiny, weird amount extra.
Lets explore the 5 signs that you think your dog is your baby.
1. You buy them the most comfy cloud type bed you can find, and when that’s not good enough you end up making “their bed” your bed.
2. You take them with you everywhere…and sometimes forget they can actually walk on their own.
Ok, seriously whats up with these doggy strollers ladies? And the second handbag just to carry the dog, and the dogs stuff?? Its like a diaper bag, if you actually carried your baby IN your diaper bag.
^^ Click here to see our perfect tote for your baby! ;) ^^
3. You spend way too much money on their toys, organic food etc.
Im pretty sure my dog actually ate garbage and his own poop for awhile, I doubt his pallet, nor his stomach is sophisticated enough to know the difference between organic and non organic food.
4. You dress them in clothing. (it doesn’t matter if the clothes are made for dogs, they’re still clothes…on a dog)
Ok i totally admit I think clothes on dogs is a HILARIOUS sight! I don't take it as seriously as some people, but I do have a guilty pleasure of dressing my dogs up in halloween costumes....caught.
^^ Click here to see our perfect pink dress to match your baby ;) ^^
^^ Click here to see the boots you need to match your pup! ^^
5. You throw your baby a birthday party ever year….and invite their doggy friends.
^^ Click here to get your baby a birthday card!! ^^
If one or more of these signs sounds like you, or someone you know then yes, you think that your dog is your human child. Don’t worry even though it’s a little weird, its loving and sweet and we are positive your pup appreciates every. ridiculous. minute. :):)
Send us your fashion pup pics, and your "son" or "daughter" might make a cameo on our Insta!!! :)
Actually have a baby? Guess what... I'm launching HarperBaby in January 2016!!! As a mother, I know it's the hardest to find cute clothes for my daughter so I'm really excited to launch this!!
Be the first to know about this before I go public with it!